Willie “Chilly Willy” Howell
PH: (979) 236-1293
To All Unit Heads, Secretaries and Unit Members,
The Officers of the Texas Shrine Clown Association hope you had a great Holiday Season! The New Year is upon us and we expect 2018 to be a great year for the Texas Shrine Clown Association and the Shrine in general.
The next meeting for the TSCA will be at the 2018 Midwiner to be held in Galveston, Texas on March 8-10. Please refer to the Association Website for information. http://www.texasshrineclowns.org
There are other items that we need from your unit prior to the Midwinter meeting. Please go over the list and email me the information. The items needed are as follows:
· 2018 Unit Officer information to include physical address, email address and phone number
· Current Unit Roster to include physical address, email address and phone number
· 2018 Texas Shrine Clown Association Unit Dues of $150 – Please remit dues to:
· David Olivares, 4010 Regal Rose, San Antonio, Texas 78259
· These dues need to be in to me no later than MidWinter in San Antonio for your unit to be eligible to compete and vote at the business meeting.
· Your Units Unsung Hero Nominee (Need by February 16th)
· Names of any 25 year TSCA members (Need by February 16th)
· Candidate information for anyone considering running for the office of 2nd Vice President of the TSCA. This information must be received 30 days prior to the Midwinter business meeting. For requirements please refer to Article IV, Section 2, Paragraph D of the Texas Shrine Clown Association By-Laws. Last day to submit is 30 days prior to the election
All of the requested information, other than the dues can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am sending this to the Unit Secretary that I currently have on the rolls. If this information has changed please forward this to the current Secretary or send me the current Secretary’s contact info.
Thank you for your attention to the items listed above and we look forward to seeing you soon!
David “Howie-U” Olivares